What data do we collect?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- PayPal, (payment platform)
- Square, (payment platform)
- Ecuid, our eCommerce provider
- Tidio, our livechat provider
- Akismet, our Anti-Spam service provider
- Google, for website and search engine analytics
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Visitor comments will be checked through an automated spam detection service provided by Akismet Anti-Spam
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Analyse how user interact with our website
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- We currently do not pass your data to any partner companies for this purpose.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our buisness premises on secured computers behind a firwall, and on cloud accounts secured by Microsoft, Google, DropBox ect. Certain data elements are also stored on our webhosts secure servers, based in Mancheter UK.
Our Company will keep your name, contact details and perchase history indeffinatly, unless you request we delete it (subject to legal requirments for accounting perpouses).
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- We Currently do not pass your data to any partner companies for this purpose.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the contact us form on our website.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07498 878 158
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Confirming you have accepted our cookies policy
- The functionality of our livechat feature
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Specific cookies used on this website
This website is using Tidio, a chat platform that connects users with the customer support of DD Practical. We are collecting email addresses and names only with the consent of the users.
DD Practical is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us: 07498 878 158
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.